As Flormar brand, Kosan Kozmetik Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. & Kosan Kozmetik Pazarlama ve Ticaret A.Ş.;
- Nail Enamel
- Skin Care Products
- Eye Group Products
- Face Group Products
- Lip Group Products
- Nail Care Group Products
- Perfume Group Products
DESIGN, MANUFACTURING, STORAGE, SHIPMENT, SALES AND MARKETING of COLOR COSMETICS, PERFUMES, PERSONAL CARE AND SKIN CARE PRODUCTS continues within the scope of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 standards for all product groups mentioned above.
Acıbadem Mah. Çeçen Sok. Akasya Kent Etabı A Blok No: 25 K:1 D:1 34660 Üsküdar, İSTANBUL
GOSB İhsan Dede Caddesi No: 133 41480 Gebze, KOCAELİ
Cumhuriyet Mah. Plevne Cad. No: 5 B Blok (13C2A Pafta 779 Ada 1 Parsel) Çayırova, KOCAELİ
Your cosmetic wastes (finished cosmetic products, unused cosmetic products ,etc.) are non-recyclable wastes. It is important for our product life cycle and nature not to throw cosmetic waste into recycling waste bins.
QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT & HSE POLICY
As Flormar, being a part of Group Rocher, Flormar offers the design, production, sales and marketing of high quality, colorful and wide variety of cosmetic products based on the expectations of women in line with its mission and vision;
- We are aware of our duty to leave a more colorful and cleaner world to future generations and to act with social responsibility awareness together with our customers, suppliers, employees and partners,
- To keep customer satisfaction at the highest level without compromising quality and hygiene, to maintain it uninterruptedly and to improve it continuously,
- To reach high capacity and increase efficiency by following new technologies,
- To provide a healthy and safe working environment for our employees by analyzing the occupational health and safety risks with the goal of zero work accident,
- To increase continuous improvement and productivity with the consultation and participation of our employees and employee representatives by providing resources to reveal their talents in order to improve themselves and increase their motivation,
- To make continuous improvements to eliminate hazards, reduce OHS risks and turn all risks into opportunities,
- To protect the environment by finding and applying sustainable solutions to reduce our impact on the environment at every stage of our activities,
- To continuously improve the efficiency of the system by fully complying with the integrated management system and compliance obligations, we are committed.
HALAL COSMETICS POLICY
To follow modern technological developments in the production of color cosmetics in which we operate. To prioritize communication and training in order to improve the knowledge and skills of our employees. To meet the needs and expectations of our customers in the fastest and best way by providing hygienic conditions at every stage of production. To transmit and / or request information about cosmetic safety to the public, consumers and suppliers. To provide quality and hygienic products; In this direction, to continuously improve its effectiveness by complying with the conditions of the Halal Management System, which we have established in accordance with Islamic rules, legal regulations and HALAL Certificate standards.